Friday 26 February 2016

Double the fun!!!

Hello all, 

I have completed my piggies order. The patterns are from one of my favorite knitting designers called Anna Hrachovec. Her quirky designs are so fun to make up and absolutely adorable. This pattern was from her first book called Mochimochiland. The second piggy has a mighty fine Mohawk going on. It was a great pattern as it was worked in rib stitch and then turned inside out. The little piggies have been sent to their new home and they have been well received :-)

I have started to work on a design for a cushion. I have returned to Tunisian crochet and I am working with West Yorkshire Spinners Yarn. I have found a basket weave stitch which I think would make an interesting design. I quite like the textures created. I will post a picture when I have a completed sample. 


I am approaching my 30's and have decided to make a list of things that I would like to do. This list includes things like a pottery course and a life drawing class......One item is attempt to break a world record. I haven't got to far into researching something that fits my talents (such as eating a lot of food) However, on Facebook I have found a knitting related one I  could join in with. Occ Barton On Humber are a group that create shoe boxes full of lovely things to send to different countries. One thing they are requesting are for knitters to knit teddy bear hand puppets. They are hoping to have the record for having the longest number of knitted bears in a line. This is a way I could tick this item off my list. If you are also interested, check out their Facebook page for more details.


Right, back to it :-)

Until next time

Happy crafting. 

www.facebook.com/knitsnotperfect

@knitsnotperfect

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/sarah-reed

http://www.loveknitting.com/catalogsearch/result/?order=relevance&dir=desc&q=sarah+reed

No comments:

Post a Comment