Saturday 13 February 2016

A Pig with a Wig

Hello all,

I hope you are well. Perhaps you are knitting away for a loved one for valentines day or something to keep you warm........I am working on my pigs with wigs (yay)

I have completed one of my two orders and I love it to bits. The patterns are from one of my favourite knitting designers called Anna Hrachovec. Her quirky designs are so fun to make up and absolutely adorable. This pattern was from her first book called Mochimochiland. It was due to this book I had to learn how to knit in the round immediately as I was so excited to make up the cute creatures. 

The first piggy is completed with a bob style wig. I think it suits him very well and I hope he will be well loved in his new home. The second pig will hopefully have a Mohawk style wig to show off to his piggy friends. 

I am still to complete my Holly Berry socks which was a pattern from West Yorkshire Spinners. I went to Stitch Solihull where the wonderful Anna helped me with the toe up sock cast on......the problem was I went home and accidentally pulled all of the stitches off (ooopphhh) I may need to have another visit soon..... 

I have finally uploaded some new patterns to Ravelry and Love Knitting (yay!!!) My newer patterns include the Tunisian Lace Lampshade, Tunisian Cross Stitch Cowl and Geo Cushion which have previously been featured in Inside Crochet. If you get the chance, please check it out.

Right I'm off to work on a Mohawk....never thought I'd say that sentence......

Until next time

Happy crafting. 

www.facebook.com/knitsnotperfect

@knitsnotperfect

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/sarah-reed

http://www.loveknitting.com/catalogsearch/result/?order=relevance&dir=desc&q=sarah+reed

No comments:

Post a Comment